HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE TOPICS WE’LL COVER:
- The State of Vacation Rental: a data based approach – Trends, Patterns and Evolution in an ever changing industry. (Pierre Becerril – CEO, Transparent)
- Vacation Rental Marketing: Cultivating Brand and Organic bookings (Alan Egan – Co Founder, VacationSoup)
- Blockchain and Crypto Payments in the Vacation Rental Space (Richard Vaughton – Co Founder, Rentivo; Raustin Memon – CMO, The BeeToken; Luca De Giglio – Founder, TripsCommunity)
- VrTech Competition: 3 Start Ups on Stage to Innovate Our Industry
- A.I.- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Hospitality (Alex Nigg – Founder, Properly)
- Panel Discussion: The Future of Vacation Rentals (James Cassidy – Senior Director EU, HomeAway; Thibault Masson – Senior Product Marketing Manager – Homes & Apartments at Booking.com; Antonio Laveneziana – Head of Business Operations and Development Italy, Airbnb; Michele Diamantini – Co Founder and General Manager, Vacasa Europe; Vincenzo Cella – CEO, Halldis)
- Tackling the challenges of managing multiple properties. Booking.com shares how it’s conducting innovation to help you succeed (Alessandro Pacilio – Product Marketing Manager, Booking.com)
- Airbnb for Everyone – The Airbnb revolution during the last 10 years: from a shared room to the traditional hospitality and Airbnb Plus. (Antonio Laveneziana – Host Lead Operations Italy)
(There will be also Luxury Retreats…a great opportunity to find out more about the Luxury niche…)
- Panel Discussion: Can Hospitality Scale (led by Tammi Sims with Simon Lehmann, former president at PhocusWright and founder of AJL Consulting)
- 2019 Must Have Marketing Tactics (Steve Milo – Founder, VTrips
- Overcoming the Challenges – A Story of Success
And a few more sessions that you’ll discover at the event!
Please Note: VRWS is not a multi-track event, so you’ll get to see all sessions and will not miss any, as you may do in other events. Besides, all attendees get lifetime access to all recordings to watch at leisure once back home and keep refining on the learning done at the venue.
There are two catches though…
1. We don’t have that many seats left and registration may close sooner than expected
2. Price goes up on September 17th.